- Transport roundtrip from Trogir/Split to Šibenik and Kornati National Park
- We will visit Šibenik, well known by it’s Cathedral of St. James
- More than 89 islands, islets and cliffs in Kornati National Park
- Enjoy in swimming and snorkelling in crystal clear sea of Kornati islands
- Lighthouse on island Blitvenica
- Travel by speed boat
Adventure starts at 08:00h at the meeting point in front of the church St. Frane. Start from Trogir is at 09:00 o’clock.
National park Krka is 73 km long river, magical place of waterfalls and gorges. One of the Croatia’s most famous national parks runs from the Adriatic near Šibenik inland to the mountains of the Croatian interior. Skradinski Buk is one of the best known natural beauties of Croatia and because of that it is one of the most attractive parts in the park. It is the lowest of the three sets of waterfalls. The cascades are composed of travertine barriers, islands and lakes. On specific places in front of Skradinski buk it’s allowed to swim. Our walk starts with a guide through the beauty of waterfalls. Afterward,enjoy some free time for swimming under a waterfall , coffeebreak or lunch.
Leaving the Krka Waterfalls we will visit town Šibenik where we will have one hour free time .You will have enough time to sightseeing of St.James Cathedral which is under UNESCO protection, especially because of 71 sculpted faces around the cathedral. Šibenik is also famous of many stairs that can lead you to beautiful small streets and squares. Each year Šibenik is growing and definitely should be on your must list. On the way back you will have a short stop on view point in Primošten for amazing picture of sea estates and peninsula Primošten.
- Itinerary for Private tour is flexible and the locations can be adjusted in case of bad weather conditions or Captain decision.
- It is flexible to suite Your special needs and interests
- Departure and arrival time can be flexible
Every day from 01. May till 1. November
|Private tour||€ up to 8 persons 800 eur|
|Private tour||€ up to 12 persons 1100 eur|