- Transport roundtrip from Trogir/Split to Kornati National Park and Natural park Telašćica
- More than 89 islands, islets and cliffs in Kornati National Park
- Admire rich fauna and flora of Kornati National Park
- Enjoy in swimming and snorkelling in crystal clear sea of Kornati islands
- Entrance tickets to the Telašćica Natural Park
- Walking around the Salt Lake inside of Telašćica Natural park
- Travel by speed boat
Join us on one of the most unique boat tour, we will show you all about the amazing natural phenomenon Kornati National park. Is declared a national park in 1980 and is made up of a group of 89 islands, islets and cliffs along the SW coastline. The park was named after the largest island – Kornati.
This place makes a harmony of marvellous nature and it’s worth to choose one of the day of your holiday to book this tour.
Start is at 08:00am from Split/Trogir and we are going direct to Kornati National park.
First stop is on the largest island Kornati for coffee break where you can enjoy in the view on the sea or to walk around.
On the way to amazing beach we will see on island Mana old walls where we can make a quick stop for walk around. It is a Greek village made for a film shooting 1959.
Lojena bay on island Levrnaka is that amazing beach, a white sand beach, a pearl for a swimming and snorkelling among the islands of the Kornati National Park. Relax and enjoy in this turquoise waters.
Our main point of the tour is Telašćica. It is located on the SE part of island Dugi Otok, declared as a Nature park, where you will have enough time to explore and enjoy in this stunning nature. Walk through the healing Salty Lake and take panorama pictures of Kornati from 100 m high cliffs.
We will stop on one of the islands for the lunch in agreement with the skipper.
On the way back we will stop on island Blitvenica, a small lighthouse for amazing view and sea experience. In this archipelago it is high possibility to see dolphins.
We are back around 08:00pm in Split/Trogir.
- Itinerary for Private tour is flexible and the locations can be adjusted in case of bad weather conditions or Captain decision.
Every day from 01. May till 1. November
Private tour: € up to 8 persons 900 eur
Private tour: € up to 12 persons 1200 eur