- Transport roundtrip from Trogir/Split to fisherman village Sutivan, island Brač
- Admire rich archipelago in front of village Maslinica from the sea side
- Exploring in swimming and snorkelling
- Enjoy in stunning Sunset on the boat
- Relaxing excursion
- Travel by speed boat
Take an evening boat tour to enjoy in Sunset in front of beautiful small town Sutivan on island Brač. Sutivan is located on the northwest seaside of island Brač and it is small town with the most of Mediterranean atmosphere you will find here.
We will start at 07:00 pm to our location for enjoy first in swimming and snorkelling, just a bit to relax and refresh before your Sunset in Croatia on the boat.
The architecture of Sutivan or Stivan (how the locals call it) dates back to the Diocletian times. All natural and historical part, Baroque style summer mansions, Renaissance palaces, Dalmatian traditional stone houses makes this place irresistible.
You will have plenty of free time to enjoy in walking around Sutivan, to have a drink a dinner.
We are heading back to Split/Trogir at 11:00
- Itinerary for Private tour is flexible and the locations can be adjusted in case of bad weather conditions or Captain decision.
- Start and return hours can be adjustment by the Sunset hours
Every day from 01. May till 1. November
Private tour Split: 330 € up to 8 person
Private tour Split: 550 € up to 12 person