Blue Cave & Hvar, 5 islands tour
Blue Cave & Hvar 5 islands speed boat tour
If you love the sun, the sea, nature and lifestyle, let us show you two of the Croatia most beautiful islands: Vis & Hvar. This little treasure of Adriatic will amuse you with its typical colors, artisans, culture and unique gastronomy. Visit of magical natural phenomenon Blue Cave with its blue silver water, enjoy in the sun and swimm in cove Stiniva, Green Cave and Budikovac island and visit the most stunning harbour in the world Hvar……Let us show you this dream islands tour by speed boat….
- Transport roundtrip from Trogir/Split to Vis and Hvar islands
- Entrance tickts to the Blue Cave
- Lunch package
- Visit of 5 islands
- Discover the natural beauties of the sea
- Enjoy beach and snorkel time if you like
- Small gruop ensures personal service
- Travel by boat
Your journey begins thrilling 90 minutes ride in our speedboat to the east side of Biševo island (1.), where you will see famous natural phenomenon Blue Cave. Blue Cave is one of the most extraordinary places on the Adriatic sea. You will enjoy in amazing blue silver light driving in a small fisherman boat. The entrance of the cave was originally accessible only by diving, but from 1884. there is a narrow entrance and its passable by small boat only when the sea is calm. Every drop of water inside radiates its own color. That ineffable play of luxuriant colors and light has made this cave the most distinguished among all the beautiful caves of Europe.
After you will be driven to picturesque fisherman’s village Komiža on western side of island Vis (2.), where authenticity has been preserved the most. One hour of free time is enough for exploring narrow streets and houses squeezad together, beautiful pebble beaches or have a coffee on the promenade. It is so hard to find another Dalmatian village or town on the islands that has so many nice beaches so close to it. Komiža is filled with these amazing pebble beaches, surrounded by crystal clear sea. Also in Komiža you can visit Fisherman’s museum with traditional fishing tools located in the old Venetian tower on the promenade, the only one in Croatia. Komiža is very proud of the fisherman’s history.
Cruising around the southern side of the island Vis we will stop for enjoy beach and snorkel time in the most attractive and unusual cove Stiniva. It can be reached only by seaside. Is the best to visit this magical cove surrounded by two high cliffs in the morning while there is plenty of sun. Our next location is beautiful Green Cave on island Ravnik (3.) where you can enjoy in a amazing emeral green light. We will go inside half an hour for swimm and snorkel.
Enjoy a wonderful swim for one hour at Blue lagoon situated between 3 islets on island Budikovac (4.) just 10 min away from island Ravnik. There is wonderfull shallow water with sandy beach with one caffee bar and restaurant, if you want to have a refreshments during or after swimm.
Visiting from the sea side Pakleni islands. You can take amazing pictures from the boat. Our skippers are more that willing to stop with the ride for good photo and to not expose your camera.
After you have discovered the natural beauties of the sea you will be driven to beautiful town Hvar on island Hvar (5.), where you will have free time to explore cultural sights of the one of the most beautiful World’s harbor. In Hvar you have three hours of free time, to sightsee and have lunch.
In Hvar you can sightsee the old town, the promenade, Arsenal - the third old theatre in the Europe, the Cathedral of Saint Stephen, Bishop’s palace and take a 20 min walk to the fortress Španjola, magnificient view on Pakleni islands and old town.
After enjoying in Hvar it is time to return to Split at 7 p.m. and Trogir at 7:30 p.m.
What is included
Boat ride, tickets for the Blue cave, snorkel equipment, bottled water, lunch package, wind jackets, safety equipment on boat, boat fuel, skipper, insurance, VAT
What is not included
Lunch, Hotel pick up and drop off What to wear Swim suits, towel, sunglasses, hat, sunscreen, your camera, comfortable clothing and shoes and off course bring your biggest Smile!!!! :)
- We are offering pleasant speed boat ride in good company with our professional skipper.
- Number of participant: 8-12 persons.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within48 hours, subject to availability
- Ideal for families or group of friends.
- Not recommended for pregnant women and participants with back problems.
- Tour can be tailored according your needs and wishes.
- In case of bad weather we reserve the right to cancel trip. You will be given the option of aan alternative date or full refund.
- We are not held responsible for any damages or lost time due to act of God (things out of our control).
|07:00||Deparature from Trogir|
|08:00||Deparature from Split|
|09:30 - 10:15||Sightseeing of Blue Cave|
|10:45 - 11:45||Visiting Komiža, free time for coffee|
|12:00 - 13:00||Swimming in Stiniva Cove & Green Cav|
|13:10 - 14:10||Swimming in Blue lagoon - Budikovac|
|14:40 - 17:40||Town Hvar - free time for lunch|
|19:00||Return to Split|
|19:30||Return to Trogir|
* Intinerary can be adjusted in case of bad weather conditions or Captain decision.
* Intinerary for private tour is flexible
Every day - from 01. May till 01. November
- Guest need to pay 50% from all amount for reservation (bank transfer), 50% of all amount payable by cash (EUR) in the office on day of excursion.
- Guest also can pay full amount for reservation
|Adult||110.00 € person|
|Children (3- 12 years)||55.00 € person|
|Children (0-3 years)||Free|
|Private tour||900.00 € up to 8 person|
|Private tour||1200.00 € up to 12 person|
|Group (min 4 person)||5 %|
|Our guests||10 %|
|Max discount||10 %|
Boat rental in Croatia
If you have any other request or wish we will do our best to make it happen. Just ask!Request offer