Blue Lagoon boat Excursion
Blue Lagoon - 2 islands half day speed boat tour
Blue Lagoon Half day tour offers you time for swimming, snorkelig and enjoying in a hot summer day.
Choose from the Morning or Afternoon tour to avoid city crowds. This memorable lagoon is true pearl in the Adriatic sea. It has crystal clear and turqouise blue-green color of the sea. After enjoying 2 hours at the Blue Lagoon we will take you to visit one of the best examples od Romanesque-Gothic architecture - historical island town Trogir…we can just say it is a perfect half day tour.
- Morning and Afternoon tour
- You will not even a feel yourney to our first piont - Blue Lagoon
- Snorkel at amazing turqouise blue-green color sea of Blue Lagoon
- Explore historical town Trogir, UNESCO protected town
- Lunch package
This half day tour is excellent choice for everyone who want’s to avoid city crowds to enjoy in beautiful color of the sea and visit of the small stone town. We departs twice a day - morning and afternoon. During the 30 min speed boat ride you can enjoy in panoramic view of Split and islands.
Blue Lagoon is definitely a tropical paradise nestled between two islets (Krknjaš Mali and Krknjaš Veli) and one island (Drvenik Veli). Lagoon color is amazing blue-green turqouise color with sandy seabed. After swimming and snorkling you can enjoy on the boat sunbathing or you can go outsude of the boat on the pebble beach which is surrounded by pinetrees. Do not forget your camera for amazing pictures, it is stunning untouched piece of nature…
We have to mentioned that the Blue Lagoon is natural habitat of dolphins. We can not promise that you will see dolphins, but maybe it will be your lucky day and you will spot them on the way.
We are around two hours at the Blue lagoon and than it take 20 min to cruise to Trogir. Trogir is a perfect place, on the list of UNESCO World Heritage. All history and story is written in stones of its streets and squares. Trogir has a special atmosphere of the town, the vibrat life of its narrow streets and sun-washed waterfront. It is amazing feeling to see Trogir from sea side, in arrival and departure. Our skippers will tell you a bit of history and beauty of town Trogir. We recommend to visit Cathedral of St Lovre where you will see impressive Romanesque doors carved by Master Radovan in the 13th century. Trogir has two city beaches, 10 min away from the town centre. First one is on island Čiovo and second one is on the land, also 10 min away, in direction of Split.
No matter which tour you choose, morning or afternoon, we are sure that you will enjoy. This is definitely little piece of the paradis
What is included
Boat ride, snorkel equipment, bottled water, lunch package, wind jackets, safety equipment on boat, boat fuel, skipper, insurance, VAT
What is not included
Lunch, Hotel pick up and drop off
What to wear
Swim suits, towel, sunglasses, hat, sunscreen, your camera, comfortable clothing and shoes and off course bring your biggest Smile!!!! :)
- We are offering pleasant speed boat ride in good company with our professional skipper.
- Number of participant: 8-12 persons, to ensure a more personalized experiance
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within48 hours, subject to availability
- Ideal for families or group of friends.
- Not recommended for pregnant women and participants with back problems.
- Tour can be tailored according your needs and wishes.
- In case of bad weather we reserve the right to cancel trip. You will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- We are not held responsible for any damages or lost time due to act of God (things out of our control).
|08:30||Deparature from Split|
|09:15 - 11:15||Swimming, snorkeling and sunbathing at Blue Lagoon|
|11:45- 13:15||Visiting and exploring town Trogir|
|13:45||Return to Split|
|14:30||Deparature from Split|
|15:15 - 17:15||Swimming, snorkeling and sunbathing at Blue Lagoon|
|17:45 - 19:15||Visiting and exploring town Trogir|
|19:45||Return to Split|
* Intinerary can be adjusted in case of bad weather conditions or Captain decision.
* Intinerary for private tour is flexible
Every day - from 01. May till 01. November
- Guest need to pay 50% from all amount for reservation (bank transfer), 50% of all amount payable by cash (EUR) in the office on day of excursion.
- Guest also can pay full amount for reservation
|Adult||55.00 € person|
|Children (3- 12 years)||27.00 € person|
|Children (0-3 years)||Free|
|Private tour||400.00 € up to 8 person|
|Private tour||600.00 € up to 12 person|
|Group (min 4 person)||5 %|
|Our guests||10 %|
|Max discount||10 %|
Boat rental in Croatia
If you have any other request or wish we will do our best to make it happen. Just ask!Request offer