Island Brač & Bol (Croatia) boat excursion
Island Brač & Bol - 1 island tour - speed boat tour
See why Zlatni rat (Golden horn) is called the world famous becah. There can be few places in the world which can combine such an enviable offer of adrenaline sports, gastronomy, thousands of years of heritage and amazing beach…Island Brač has numerous beautis to offer….discover with us…
- Ride through Split Channel and see the waterfront’s most impressive sights
- Stop for coffee in Milna on island Brač
- View Sea Tunnels’s
- Get to know the sights and history of town Bol
- Feel an awesome experience catching your first sight of the beach Zlatni rat.
- Small gruop ensures personal service
- Travel by boat
Pick a day of your holiday to go summer top destination - island Brač and its famous beach Zlatni rat. Island Brač is also famous for its beautiful stone (White house in USA).
First stop is in village Milna, deep and picturesque village for a coffee break. It has been harboring sailors since the times of emperor Diocletian. That is why is called Sailing paradise.
After one hour of relaxing we are heading towards Sea Tunnels’s, used in military purposes in the Age of Napoleon. There is three kind of tunnel. We are going to easy enter inside in the biggest tunnel where you can make memorable photos.
Journey continue to the oldest town on the island, town Bol. In town Bol you can take time to visit stunnig 15th century Dominican Convent Monastery.
After visiting of Bol continue walking to the beach Zlatni rat, around 20 minutes. Make sure you remember the image of the beach because next time you see it, it will not be the same. Its appearance changes depending on the direction of the wind and waves.
After enjoyin in the most famous beach Zlatni rat it is time to return to Split at 6:00 p.m. and Trogir at 6:30 p.m.
What is included
Boat ride, snorkel equipment, bottled water, wind jackets, safety equipment on boat, boat fuel, skipper, insurance, VAT
What is not included
Lunch, Hotel pick up and drop off
What to wear
Swim suits, towel, sunglasses, hat, sunscreen, your camera, comfortable clothing and shoes and off course bring your biggest Smile!!!! :)
- We are offering pleasant speed boat ride in good company with our skipper.
- Number of participant: 8-12 persons.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Ideal for families or group of friends.
- Not recommended for pregnant women and participants with back problems.
- Tour can be tailored according your needs and wishes.
- In case of bad weather we reserve the right to cancel trip. You will be given the option of aan alternative date or full refund.
- We are not held responsible for any damages or lost time due to act of God (things out of our control).
|08:30||Deparature from Trogir|
|09:00||Deparature from Split|
|10:15 - 11:15||Coffee time in Milna on Brač island|
|11:45-12:15||Visiting Sea Tunnel’s|
|12:45 - 17:00||Arrival in town Bol - free time for lunch, explore and swimm at Zlatni rat|
|18:00||Return to Split|
|18:30||Return to Trogir|
* Intinerary can be adjusted in case of bad weather conditions or Captain decision.
* Intinerary for private tour is flexible
Every day - from 01. May till 01. November
- Guest need to pay 50% from all amount for reservation (bank transfer), 50% of all amount payable by cash (EUR) in the office on day of excursion.
- Guest also can pay full amount for reservation
|Adult||80.00 € person|
|Children (3- 12 years)||40.00 € person|
|Children (0-3 years)||Free|
|Private tour||600.00 € up to 8 person|
|Private tour||900.00 € up to 12 person|
|Group (min 4 person)||5 %|
|Our guests||10 %|
|Max discount||10 %|
Boat rental in Croatia
If you have any other request or wish we will do our best to make it happen. Just ask!Request offer