Providenca tour, 3 islands tour
Providenca tour - 3 islands tour - speed boat tour
Providenca team offers you the best relaxing full day tour in this region. Visit of three amazing islands - Drvenik mali, Drvenik Veli and Šolta. Visit iconic locations such as: Vela Rina bay, Blue Lagoon, Channel of island Šolta, village Maslinica and so much more of hidden coves and beautiful beaches.
You will have time to explore, swimm, snorkel and what is the most importan to enjoy in untouched piece of nature.
We prepare Intinerary, but each tour is special. It is time for a beach break…Come and join us!
- Take in the views from lighthouse Čelica and small islet Kljuda
- Enjoy at the sandy beach at Vela Rina bay
- Visit of 3 islands
- Explore the picturesque village Maslinica
- Snorkel at amazing Blue Lagoon
- Small group ensures personal service
- Travel by boat
Experience the beauty and diversity of islands near by on full-day islands tour. Discover the best hidden spots.
An experienced crew will show you all hidden bays on the way. You will have opportunity to go snorkeling and even spot a seagull, grebes and if is your lucky day - dolphins.
We will have two short stop. First one is in front of lighthouse Čelica where you can climbe on the stairs for a beautiful pictures on Croatian islands and Trogir behind. Second short stop is islet Kljuda where you can swimm and there si possibility to see black rabbit that lives on this islet.
Vela Rina bay on island Drvenik Mali (1.) will amazed you. This sandy beach has blue turquoise color of the sea. It is perfect place to enjoy in swimming and snorkeling. It is not easy to reach, so this is unspiled and untouched part of island Drvenik Mali.
On the way to next iconic location, Village Maslinica, you will see lot’s of hidden coves and beaches on islands Drvenik Mali and Drvenik Veli, where you can stop for swimming and snorkeling.
Small picturesque village Maslinica on island Šolta (2.) is surrounded by a seven small islands (Polebrnjak, Saskinja, Stipanska, Kamik, Balkun, Šarac and Grmej), each one more beautiful than the other. Island Stipanska is the largest and contains the remains of a sixth century church. In Maslinica you can see traditional stone houses and the Marchi family’s 1706 baroque castle. You can take time to have a coffee, lunch or swimming on the beautiful pebble beaches in Maslinica.
Our last location is famous Blue Lagoon on island Drvenik Veli (3.). Blue Lagoon is nestled between two islets (Krknjaš Mali and Krknjaš Veli) and one island (Drvenik Veli). Lagoon color is amazing blue-green turqouise with shallow sandy seabed surrounded by beautiful pebble beach and pinetrees. This nature makes this place hard to resist. You are going to love this popular tourist destination where you can enjoy in swimming and snorkeling, too. No matter that this lagoon full of boats, it is still provide intimacy. We have to mentioned that the Blue Lagoon is natural habitat of dolphins. We can not promise that you will see dolphins, but maybe it will be your lucky day. On the way to Blue Lagoon open your eyes.
Providenca tour offers you to stop whereever you want on the way for swimming and taking pictures.
What is included
Boat ride, snorkel equipment, bottled water, wind jackets, safety equipment on boat, boat fuel, skipper, insurance, VAT
What is not included
Lunch, Hotel pick up and drop off
What to wear
Swim suits, towel, sunglasses, hat, sunscreen, your camera, comfortable clothing and shoes and off course bring your biggest Smile!!!! :)
- We are offering pleasant speed boat ride in good company with our professional skipper.
- Number of participant: 8-12 persons, to ensure a more personalized experiance
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within48 hours, subject to availability - Ideal for families or group of friends.
- Not recommended for pregnant women and participants with back problems.
- Tour can be tailored according your needs and wishes.
- In case of bad weather we reserve the right to cancel trip. You will be given the option of aan alternative date or full refund.
- We are not held responsible for any damages or lost time due to act of God (things out of our control).
|08:30||Deparature from Split|
|09:00||Deparature from Trogir|
|09:15 - 09:45||Lighthouse Čelica and islet Kljuda|
|10:15 - 11:45||Swimming and snorkeling at Vela Rina bay|
|12:00 - 12:30||Exploring hidden coves|
|13:00 - 15:00||Visiting village Maslinica|
|15:30 - 17:30||Swimming and snorkeling at Blue Lagoon|
|18:00||Return to Trogir|
|18:30||Return to Split|
* Intinerary can be adjusted in case of bad weather conditions or Captain decision.
* Intinerary for private tour is flexible
Every day - from 01. May till 01. November
- Guest need to pay 50% from all amount for reservation (bank transfer), 50% of all amount payable by cash (EUR) in the office on day of excursion.
- Guest also can pay full amount for reservation
|Adult||65.00 € person|
|Children (3- 12 years)||27.00 € person|
|Children (0-3 years)||Free|
|Private tour||500.00 € up to 8 person|
|Private tour||800.00 € up to 12 person|
|Group (min 4 person)||5 %|
|Our guests||10 %|
|Max discount||10 %|
Boat rental in Croatia
If you have any other request or wish we will do our best to make it happen. Just ask!Request offer