- Transport roundtrip from Trogir/Split to fisherman village Maslinica, island Solta
- Admire rich archipelago in front of village Maslinica from the sea side
- Exploring Adriatic Sea in swimming and snorkelling
- Enjoy in magnificent Sunset on the boat
- Make beautiful memories
- Travel by speed boat
Your romantic journey starts at 07:00pm to the most magnificent sunset in the Middle Dalmatia. Maslinica is the port village and well known by its sunset , because of her location, direct on the west side. In front of Maslinica lies an archipelago of seven islets – Polebrnjak, Saskinja, Stipanska, Kamik, Balkun, Rudula and Grmej.
The beauty of Maslinica together in the harmony with natural and historical environment will take your breath away.
We will stop in front of one of the islets for swimming and enjoying in the stunning sunset from the boat.
On the way to the port you will see picturesque image of beautiful traditional stone houses with red roofs, fisherman’s boats and castle. Castle is built by the family Marchi in 1708.
And now is hotel and marina for more than 60 boats.
You will have free time to enjoy in walking around Maslinica and free time for romantic dinner. There is a lot’ s of good restaurants with amazing view on the sea that you can choose for your dinner.
At 11:00pm we are heading back in Trogir.
We are very proud to mention that in 2017 Maslinica received National reword as the best
Authentic Coastal Destination!
- Itinerary for Private tour is flexible and the locations can be adjusted in case of bad weather conditions or Captain decision.
- Start and return hours can be adjustment by the Sunset hours
Every day from 01. May till 1. November
Private tour: 330 € up to 6 persons
Private tour: 550 € up to 10 persons